quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

A special feature for one of my favourites - EMU =D


Can you think of anything better in these cold winter days other than your warm fluffy boots?

I can!
Finally being able to afford buying matching gloves and earmuffs =P  Take a look at this extremely reduced selection of EMU boots and accessories:


  • Emu Lutana Headband Women's Hat

£70, NOW £16,70
76% off

  • Emu Australia Penneshaw Women's Gift Set

£140, NOW £35,13
75% off


I can actually speak for myself in this case, and trust me you should not be missing this deal.... I have two pairs of this set, one in black and another in chestnut and these are the only gloves that can make my hands warm in winter time. They are of excellent quality and are super soft, same goes for the earmuffs. Comes in a beautiful gift box, so will make a fantastic present as well! 


  • Emu Australia Women's Angahook Earmuffs


£65, NOW £14,86
77% off


  • Emu Australia Otways Mittens
 

£90, NOW £19,31
79% off

  • Emu Stinger Mini Ankle Boots 

£125, NOW £60
52% off


  • Emu Stinger Hi Mid Calf Boots


£195, NOW £78
60% off


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário